Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just Because

This is one card I finished this weekend amidst all the running around. My motivation came from a post Nichole made about inspiration and challenged us to use a square punch and the new Everyday Blessings patterned paper. Here's what I came up with:



I really like these long cards. The card base is PTI Aqua Mist. I then layered a strip of Basic Black cardstock and then Stampers' Select White. I used my 1 3/8 square punch and punched out various squares from the different Everyday Blessings patterned paper. I used the Three For You punch to punch the flowers out of Stampers Select White and added black brads to their center. I finished it off with a sentiment from Mixed Messages and a little design from the Everyday Blessings stamp set. That was it! Pretty easy. I've got a meeting this morning, so I'm off to prepare. Have a great day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Messages, Everyday Blessings (PTI)
Paper: Aqua Mist, SS White, Everyday Blessings PP (PTI), Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Three For You punch, black brads

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Anya! I love the size of the card and the layout looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So glad PTI is coming out with the colored cs and the dp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!