Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If your dog...

Hi everybody! Before I say anything else, I just want to thank you all so much for your wonderful comments.  You are so nice!  It is really great to see some 'regulars' stop by - I have blog friends! :)

Over the weekend I stopped at my LSS, Stamp Fanci, and found a few stamps from Inkadinkado's kid quotes line. Well, actually, my husband found them (see, I knew there was a reason he came along! ;) Anyway, I saw this one about dogs and needed it.  My dogs are always a very good judge of character!




The card base is Dark Chocolate from PTI.  I embossed a strip using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and layered that on top.  The sentiment is stamped in Dark Chocolate on SS White.  The dog is from an old Stampin' Up! set, Ruff Day, and was colored with Copics.  I added some Crystal Effects to his nose to make it look wet and topped it off with a bone-shaped paperclip :)




Cute!

Tonight I am hopefully putting up a new gazebo that we bought for our back patio.  We had one of those ginormous umbrellas that covered the patio and the other day the wind obliterated the darn thing.  I hate those unexpected disasters (as opposed to the expected ones...duh, Anya :P)  Anyway, we decided we'd try the whole gazebo thing, since we have a pretty large area to cover.  I am looking forward to getting it up since I like sitting outside, but do not like sitting in the sun.  We had our air conditioner relocated today (would have to ask the previous owners why it was installed on the back patio) and now it is where it should be on the side of the house.  No loud and blowy AC while we're outside!  So I am very excited to get home and see what that open space looks like now.  I've got lots of ideas what we can do with it!


I hope you have fun plans for the evening as well.  As always, I'm so glad you stopped by.



Recipe:
Stamps: If Your Dog - Inkadinkado; Ruff Day - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Kraft, SS White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Rich Cocoa Memento Ink - Tsukineko
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder - Provo Craft; Copic markers; Pinking Circle and Plain Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Pinking Blade for paper trimmer - Fiskars; Bone paperclip; Linen thread, Crystal Effects - Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!