Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Star is Born!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend, whatever you may celebrate.  I made it a long weekend and enjoyed an extra day at home with my hubby.

I have some new things I made that I can't quite share yet, but I do have a card in my stash that I haven't posted here yet.

This uses PTI's 2nd Anniversary set, Everyday Classics, but I have made other versions with other stamp sets - just use your favorite stars!

All the card details are below in the recipe.  I really like making these collage-y type cards.. its fun to stamp and cut and layer! I have two friends that are expecting (one is any day now) so it will have a good home soon!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!


Recipe:
Stamps: Everyday Classics, Background Basics: Stars, Text Boxed, Favor It Baby - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, SS White - PTI
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, True Black - PTI
Tools: Quilter's tracing wheel (for faux stitching)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!