Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Big 3-0!

My husband had his Big 3-0 in February. I have had photos of the invitations I made for his (surprise!) birthday party saved and have never shared them. I thought today would be a good day to do so!



I used a ton of stuff for these, but once I had an assembly line going, it was very easy to make multiple copies. I used a variety of circle punches - I can't remember exactly - but the look could certainly be achieved with whatever you had on hand. I also think this would be an easy card to switch up with other themes - flowers, hearts, even switch up the colors to make it a little girlier. Instead of listing everything here, please check the Recipe below for details.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Anya



Recipe:
Stamps: Starstruck, Classic Backgrounds, Well Worn Numbers - Stampin' Up!; Simple Alphabet, Text Boxed, Borders and Corners Circle, Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!
Other: Paper piercer, various sized circle punches, Cuttlebug tag die, Hemp cord, Staple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!