Monday, July 27, 2009

Easy Being Green

Here's another card that I made for the Moxie Fab Its All Green to Me challenge. I thought this one was fun.. I am in love with chipboard letters recently. I know they've been around for a while, but I'm just jumping on the bandwagon now.


The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants. The alphabet chipboard is Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse and the frog is from a stamp set called Actopus to Zelephant from K&Company. Very easy.

It has been a rough couple days around here. Some friends were visiting and other issues going on, and everything is really out of whack. I am trying to maintain the crafting just for a creative outlet, but having a hard time stopping here every day to post like I like to. Don't worry, I'm getting back to my routine!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Actopus to Zelephant (frog) - K&Company; Three Small Alphabets - Inque Boutique
Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Delight Collection - Fancy Pants
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado - Papertrey Ink
Other: Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse chipboard alphabet - K&Company, White gel pen

1 comment:

  1. super cute card! Anya can I ask what your favorite stamp store in Pittsburgh is?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!