Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Autumn Wreath

In the spirit of the season, I want to thank all of you for your daily visits and comments. I am encouraged, comforted, and blessed by you all and for that I am grateful!

I held a stamp workshop back in September and we made these wreaths. I was originally inspired by a wreath similar to this in the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I started with a 7" styrofoam wreath form and added the leaves with Elmer's glue. I just layered and curled and layered until I got the look I wanted. Aside from cutting all the leaves, it was easy!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, please know how much I appreciate your visits. I hope you and your families have a wonderful (and relaxing) belly-stuffing Thanksgiving!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Season by Season, Country Blessings - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Leaves #2 Originals Die - Sizzix; Kraft corduroy buttons - Stampin' Up!; Branch and Frond punches - Martha Stewart Crafts; pinking shears; linen ribbon; styrofoam wreath form

6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your creations since discovering your blog recently. Here's wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Anya. The wreath is fun - love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anya! The colours are just beautiful - have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, this is beautiful. I'm so going to CASE this. I love it! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! I love all the different colors. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful fall decoration Anya! Love all those cut out leaves especially the patterned DP ones!! great project! I'm thankful that I met you through Waltzingmouse this year and have been so inspired by your work!! Happy Thanksgiving GF!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!