Monday, December 13, 2010

Thank you for the Cookies

Hello friends! How are you? Are you knee-deep in the holidays, too? I have about a half-dozen unfinished projects and I just keep plugging away! I finally finished my Christmas cards (phew!) and most are on their way to their destination.

Today I'm tapping the archives for a photo that I don't think I've shared yet. I have a few other things to share but I'm trying to keep things Christmasy now! :)

This was made using one of the WMS sets released last year, Santa Was Here. I adore this snowflake pattern.

A perfect card for your kiddies to find on Christmas morning, along with the empty plate of cookies they left for Santa! Keep the magic alive! ;)

Have a great day, my dears, I'm back to it.

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Santa Was Here - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Silver pearls - Recollections; sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. I just love how you use that snowflake for a background Anya! The red and white are perfect colors for this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. you can never go wrong with that color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!