Monday, June 20, 2011

LAD Weekly Sketch #170

Hi friends!

This week I am posting the Lizzie Anne Designs Weekly Sketch Challenge. This is my first time actually designing a sketch and I kept it pretty simple. Here's the sketch:

And here is the card I came up with, using the fun tiki guy from the Summertime Celebration mix set:

Fun, huh? I think my Dad will love this card for his birthday.

There is more info here on the LAD blog if you'd like to play along!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Summertime Celebration - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Ripe Avocado, Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Thatched Straw, Jumbo Java VersaMagic - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Canvas Impression Plate - Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love those tiki masks!! And the textured background is great. Fantastic "guy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you sketch for this week, I had a hard time thinking what to do with it. Love what YOU did! The Ooga Booga dude (my name for it) was great multiplied! Think I'll have to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect card for your sketch, Anya!! Love the tiki masks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!