Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunshiny

It is Saturday again, and you know what that means: Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge day!

Today we have a sketch from my sweet friend Julia Aston. It is a great one!

Color inspiration for my card came from this month's Martha Stewart Living Magazine. The 'Our Finds' section shared an August color palette with a combination of yellow, cream, and tan.

And here is my card:

I used Off Beat Backgrounds, Say It Loud, and my favorite little flowers from Rescue Remedies.

We hope you'll play along with us this week - head to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog to link up your creation. In addition to the Top Mice awards, a free stamp set is awarded each week to a random player!

Have a great Saturday!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Off Beat Backgrounds, Say It Loud, Rescue Remedies - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Barely Banana - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
INK: Barely Banana, So Saffron, Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Postage Stamp Edge Punch - Fiskars; Cappuccino Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours - soft, relaxing - really pretty! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Anya! I love the soft color combo and you make such beautiful creations with those Rescue Remedy flowers!! The twine is fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually into soft colours but I love this colour combo and your gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!