Monday, April 16, 2012

Thinking of You

Happy Monday morning to you!

I hope you had a great weekend - our weather warmed up again, so we're supposed to have a beautiful day today.  Lucky for me, I have an office full of windows at work (that open!) so I can still enjoy a bit of the day even though I am inside.

I have a little card to share today using one of my all-time favorite Wplus9 sets, Flora and Fauna I.


I like this soft color combination of pink, yellow, and tan.  The background was stamped with the medallion image from French Country in Lemon Whip pigment ink from Amuse.  The yellow layer is stamped with the Chicken Wire background, but this Pebble ink is so light it tends to disappear.

The butterfly and dogwood flower were stamped onto white cardstock and fussy cut, then adhered to the yellow layer.


The sentiment is from Very Vintage Greetings.

Don't forget that tomorrow is the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party. This month's theme is new beginnings, you can find all the details you need here. I hope to see you partying along!

Have a wonderful day!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: French Country, Chicken Wire - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Flora and Fauna I, Very Vintage Greetings - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Lemon Tart, Soft Stone, Rustic White - Papertrey Ink; Blushing Bride - Stampin' Up!
INK: Pebble, Lemon Whip - Amuse|Studio; Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Big Scalloped Circle Large, Standard Circles Large - Spellbinders Paper Arts

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love these soft colours!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!