Monday, August 6, 2012

Thankful Leaf

Hiya!

Thanks for joining me as we start another new week. It is hard to believe that we are into August already.

I will be the first to admit that fall is my favorite season, and I am beginning to get a little excited for its arrival! I have it on the brain, that's for sure. Today I thought I'd share a quick peek at a card that was published in the September issue of CardMaker Magazine.


To make this card, I die cut a mask then sponged on some inks. Before removing the mask, I stamped the leaf with Wplus9's Defining Words set. The September issue has step-by-step instructions for this card, so I encourage you to check it out!

I also have a second card featured using the Season of Thanks set from Wplus9, one of my all-time favorites. Have you been following their new release countdown? I think Happy Harvest may be a new fall favorite from them!

I also want to encourage you to visit the Cloud9 Blog - we are preparing for August's challenge, and Suzanne has given you your assignment. We hope you'll join us on Thursday the 9th for the new challenge!

Hope your day is fantastic!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the beautiful masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure, CAS perfection! LOVE that inky leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, what a beautiful card. Congrats on the publication! This is a magazine that I plan on subscribing to soon. And thanks so much for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Congrats on the publication. ann Y.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!