Thursday, January 17, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #165

ETA: Hi! This is my second post of the day. For my WMS Blog Party post, please scroll down or click here! :)

Are you ready for another fabulous week of color inspiration! I hope you look forward to it as much as I do. This week's Play Date Cafe Challenge is a soft, sweet one.


This week's suggested colors are Plum, Mustard, and Rose, which were the perfect opportunity for me to pull out some sets from Wplus9's December release. These babies needed some ink!


The sentiment and cute little cupid image are from the newly released Cupid's Arrow set. Right now I am loving the look of elements cut off the edge of the card, so I tried this with my sentiment. I like it.

The roses are from the Mother's Day Bouquet set, the best $6 you could spend. The pink strip of cardstock needed a little something, so I embossed it with the Chevron Impression Plate. I love that it mimics the tiny little chevrons in the sentiment. Full circle, my friends.

I would love for you to join us at the Play Date Cafe this week. You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, January 22nd to play along. While you're there, you can check out the fabulous Cup of the Week prize from the PDCC prize vault! I know Julie has some goodies stashed away for you!


I can't wait to see what you come with using these gorgeous colors. Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Cupid's Arrow, Mother's Day Bouquet - Wplus9 Design Studio
CARDSTOCK: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride - SU!; Fine Linen - PTI; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride - SU!; Fine Linen - PTI; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Chevron Impression Plate, Cupid's Arrow Die, Scalloped Oval Die - Wplus9; Apron Lace Punch - Fiskars; Sewing Machine - Janome

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the colors - it's a lovely sentiment and highlighted so well with your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anya! I love all the die cuts and the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Anya - I saw this at PDCC and had to pop over to leave you a comment - stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!