Saturday, February 23, 2013

SCS Love Fest - Verve Stamps


Hello there!

Have you joined in the festivities that have been going on as a part of the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest? The 10 SCS Member Companies have been sponsoring fun daily challenges. Today it is Verve's turn!

My term doesn't officially start until March 1, but I am jumping in with both feet and joining in. Can I just say - there are some ah.ma.zing gals on this team.

Today Verve is sponsoring a color challenge. We could all use a little color right about now, no? February is such a rough month. The challenge is to use Verve's signature teal and brown and combine it with either a splash of yellow or pink. I opted for a little sunny yellow and put this card together.



And since I can't resist using a sketch, I paired the color challenge with this week's Viva la Verve sketch.

The sweet little butterfly is the All Aflutter Plain Jane. I stamped it twice, colored it, cut them out and layered them with a little foam tape. Then I glitterfied it with some Yellow and Star Dust Stickles :)

I hope you will stop over to SCS to join in the fun today. Follow this link to take you straight to Verve's challenge for today. There are prizes up for grabs, my dears! You should also check out Verve's new release, too, lots of new goodies just added to the store yesterday!

Happy Saturday!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: All Aflutter, Blue Skies - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Dark Chocolate, Rustic White - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: So Happy Together - Echo Park Paper Co.; The Sweetest Thing Lavender - My Mind's Eye
INK: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Yellow, Star Dust Stickles - Ranger Industries; Eggshell Seam Binding - Hug Snug; Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and gentle and that dusting of sparkle is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love the layered butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job with the colours and the sketch :) Loving the sparkle on the butterfly. Excited to see your work with Verve and working alongside you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so far behind...
    but a HUGE congratulations on becoming a Verve Girl...
    you will be amazing!!
    And proof is right here...
    a gorgeous card as always...
    love the splash of sunshine in the gorgeous butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so lucky to have you on their team! I am so happy for you - you are so sweet and a perfect fit on this team! This is breathtaking, Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!