Friday, August 23, 2013

Autumn Leaves

Hello! Happy Friday!

I am popping in today to share a little something I made for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge.

This week's fun sketch is brought to us from Teresa Kline:


I used the sweet Autumn Splendor set for this card. I adore these perfect little leaves.


I kept things pretty straightforward, stamping the leaf outline followed up by the solid image in a gradient of oranges. I pulled those same colors in to the rest of the card with the layered cardstock and patterned paper. I love the sentiment, too - one of the reasons I love fall so much!

If you'd like to play along with this week's VLV Sketch Challenge, head over to the Viva la Verve! thread and link on up!

For the whole month of August, *ALL* Verve stamps and dies are on sale as part of their 6th Anni-Verve-sary! Woo! Your favorites are bound to be marked down, since all stamps and dies are 10-50% off during the month of August! Be sure to pick a little something up for yourself :)


Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you soon!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Autumn Splendor - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Tangerine Tango, Dusty Durango - SU!; True Black - PTI; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Farmhouse - October Afternoon
INK: Dusty Durango, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Rustic Cream Button Twine - PTI; Modern Wallpaper Embossing Folder - ProvoCraft

2 comments:

  1. What a super card - love, love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall colors - your sweet leaves and beautiful sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!