Friday, November 22, 2013

November Pajama Party at WMS

Good evening, sweets! How about a little late night fun?


The Waltzingmouse Stamps November Pajama Party has just kicked off, with four fabulous holiday inspired challenges to add a little spice to your evening. The challenges are open for 24 hours, so if you need a little time to think things over, you have until tomorrow evening to link up your projects.  


I'm sharing a little something using the Bedtime Story Sketch. This particular challenge remains open for a week, so you have plenty of time to join us.


I just have to say, I can't help myself.


You may just see these pinecones on everything for the rest of forever.

Festive Foliage + Heirloom Patterns = happy.

Join us, won't you?

Have a lovely evening!

---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Festive Foliage, Heirloom Patterns, Folk Art Christmas Additions - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI; Ballet Slippers - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: 25th & Pine - Basic Grey
INK: Cinnamon, Sage, Umber VersaColor - Tsukineko; Early Espresso - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Pinecones Die Set - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pastel colors on this Anya! Too funny with your comment about using the Festive foliage forever - I'm right with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say as I blame you - it's a gorgeous set and I can't wait until the dies become available over here. Love the houndstooth checked background disc as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! The heirloom patter looks fab with festive foliage!! I am LOVING these dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!