Friday, February 21, 2014

Just Because

TGIF people! I am glad the weekend is almost here, its been a long week.

Back again this Friday to share with you the new Viva la Verve sketch for this week's challenge.

This week is also one of the fun weeks where we combine the sketch with a twist - we have an inspiration photo to share today. You can combine the sketch and inspiration or do one or the other. Me, I love the extra little jump I get from mashing them both together.

Today's sketch is brought to you by Sarah Gough.



And my card for you today..


I zeroed in on the black and green scheme with the pop of pink and gold. I am totally crushing on those mirrors, too :)

I used the Great Friend set for my card. I love those big, beautiful flowers. Tucked in my design is also the Thatched Banner image.

So what will you do with this week's challenge? Is it going to be the straight sketch, or did one of the fun elements in the photo pique your interest? Whatever it is, I can't wait to see how you are inspired. Join us!


And making sure you are fully enabled, Verve is having a Spring Fling Sale!




---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Great Friend, Thatched Banner - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI; Black - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Portrait, Story Teller - Crate Paper
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Wild Wasabi, Strawberry Slush - SU!
OTHER: Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Sequins - Darice

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE how you used that thatched banner, how cool! Have a great weekend Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!